Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's the Best Time of the Year!!!

Elder Marble checkin' in. Hope everyone is doing well and has all their Christmas shopping taken care of. First of all, I would like to thank Elder Kubis for recognizing the achievements of fellow Elders this past week. Second, I would like to thank everyone that attended the 3rd Annual Ye Olde Christmas Party. It was definitely one for the ages. I know I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!! However, I did leave my door prizes in Chapel Thrill, so I'll need those back. Anyway. I know everyone loves this time of year and looks forward to time with cherished friends and family. I just want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays--no matter what you call it!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am the loser that missed the 3rd annual Ye Olde... I should be punished severely I know... None the less, I want to send my love to you all and wish eveyone the very bestest holiday season ever! Anyone up for a Ye Olde January?? :) Merry Christmas & Happy New year!!
Oh, and Shawny Bear - Happy day!! Sorry I missed it.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home