Monday, December 19, 2005

Thanks and Sorry

First of all, I want to congratulate the greatest football program in North Carolina, the Appalachian State Mountaineers, for their triumphant victory in the I-AA National Championship!!(If you want proof, email me at gc57171@appstate.edu for facts and details :) )For all you low country folks, good luck in the future. Second, I want to thank all of the elders for putting on a great party. It was by far some of the most fun I have had. Even though I appeared for only about 20 minutes, I heard Drunk Uncle Bob stole the show. I thought I would invite him to entertain the people but I heard about his pissing incident. I would like to truly apologize for his actions. I have recently emitted Bob into rehab for his drinking habits and his chronic pissing episodes. He said he is willing to donate a Xmas tree for the next Ye Olde.Also, he has donated some of his gambling winnings to numerous foundations that support people with kidney problems. He truly is a class act. Can't wait for the next Ye Olde. Hopefully I will achieve a lifetime goal of being an elder!

Regards,
Garrett and Drunk Uncle Bob

1 Comments:

Blogger bkbroiler said...

greatest football program in history? i believe the East Forsyth Fighting Eagles and their 100% running game is slightly better. remember we won the 1992 4-A Championship

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home